Traffic Map and School Bus Safety
Boggess Elementary Traffic Map
Morning Drop Off
- Front Circle Drive — No left turn from Glen Ridge
- West Entrance — Students may be dropped off and enter through Gym doors until 7:30 then through West main hall doors until 7:40 The exit on to Mustang Ridge will be limited to right turn only between 7:15 - 7:45 a.m. and 2:45 - 3:15 p.m.
- Back circle drive is not used for morning carpool.
After School Carpool Pick-Up
- Students in 3, 4, 5, and their siblings will be picked up in the back circle drive.
- Students in K, 1, and 2 will be picked up in the front circle drive.
- A paper plate is provided for you to write your students' names and grades. Have the plate visible on your front dash or passenger window for the teacher to radio for your child.
- The speed limit in the neighborhood is 25 MPH and 20 in the school zones.
- Do not use parking lots for drop-off or pick up.
- Entry to the building between 7:00 and 7:15 is through the gym doors. Front doors
are for staff only before 7:15.
- No Left Turn from Glen Ridge into the carpool lane.
- Traffic should line up east along Glen Ridge Drive to Ambrose then down Ambrose to avoid blocking Murphy Rd. Police may ticket drivers on cell phones within the school zones or cars left unattended in the fire lane in front of the school.
School Bus safety