- Submit/Review your PISD Volunteer Application
- Create/Review your Family Information (especially student grade and shirt size for the PTA provided grade level shirt!)
- Log in and Review Available Volunteer and Event/Order Forms
- Volunteer Opportunities for Boggess 2017-2018
- Back to School Events 2017
- 2017-2018 PTA Board Interest Form
- Welcome Back Breakfast RSVP
- WatchDOGS Pizza Night RSVP
- In-Stock and Vintage Sprit Wear
- Room Parent Interest Form
- Boggess Earth Team (B.E.T.) 2017-2018 Registration
- School Supply Lists
- Subscribe to the Boggess PTA Calendar
Plano ISD is pleased to announce Mrs. Shurandia Holden as Principal of Boggess Elementary.
The Boggess Elementary PTA welcomes Mrs. Shurandia Holden to the Boggess Family, and we look forward to meeting her in person soon! Mrs. Holden has provided a brief letter of introduction for all of the families of Boggess.
- Monday, July 31
- Monday, August 7
- Tuesday, August 8
- Friday, August 11
- Monday, August 14
- Wednesday, August 16
The Boggess PTA Participates with several Community Partners all year long. If you are shopping this summer, please consider participating with the following:
- Kroger - Community Rewards - Link your Kroger card to the Boggess PTA and donate as you shop. (Requires yearly renewal)
- Amazon Smile - Link your Amazon account to the Boggess PTA and donate as you shop via smile.amazon.com
- Box Tops for Education - Keep collecting those Box Tops this summer and bring them in when school starts in August!
- World Wear Bin - The collection bin is available year round, so as you clean this summer (or as your students grow out of clothes) you can drop select items in our bin located next to the gym in the west parking lot of Boggess Elementary.