The 2020 Spring Fling Dance has been canceled, and the Silent Auction will be rescheduled.
Please visit the home page for details.
Information on Donations
The Silent Auction runs online, but some items will be available to check out in person on March 27 at Spring Fling, an annual family-friendly
dance party event.
The Silent Auction is our largest fundraiser of the year, and you’re invited to contribute.
What items do you have, or could collect, that can be auctioned off?
Have a gift card you can’t use? We are particularly looking for gift cards from
- Uber, Home Goods and other local retailers, Wylie B & B, AMC Theaters, and
- Tickets to an event you can’t attend?
- Own a business and want to donate?
- Work for a company that would give us a donation?
- Have an idea for great item you’d like to see at the auction? Want to donate funds to help us purchase items to sell?
Funds raised from your donations provide field trips, t-shirts, programs, assemblies, field
day and so much more. To donate funds, click here.
In-kind items (gift cards, etc.) can be dropped off at the Boggess Elementary front desk. You
can also contact the Silent Auction coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange
a pickup, or to get answers to your questions.
Boggess PTA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. If you choose to donate, you’ll receive a
donation form to claim on your taxes. All businesses that donate will be promoted before,
during, and after the event to our families, students, and the community.